Therapy Fix - Pediatric - Annual Subscription
SLP Insights delivers fresh, engaging therapy materials targeted for Speech-Language Pathologists working in pediatric rehabilitation settings.
This is a monthly subscription service. You will receive a fresh set of therapy materials in your mailbox each month. Your card will automatically be charged each month. You can cancel monthly subscriptions at anytime.
All Therapy Fix subscribers receive 20% off all products in the SLP Insights store. (Excludes subscription products).
- Feeding & swallowing materials, including:
- Oral Motor Exercise of the Month (includes specific exercise explaining its purpose, muscles targeted, repetitions, carry-over use for parents/caregivers at home, and resources such as TalkTools and SLPs in the field who specialize in this area)
- Picky Eating Information/Tips/Strategies/Resources For Therapists & Parents. This may include handouts, visuals, nutrition information, book review, behavioral reinforcements, etc.
- Literacy Pack. Each literacy pack comes with an actual book with a custom-designed activity pack that targets print motivation, letter knowledge, vocabulary, phonological awareness, spelling rules, and narrative skills.
- Language Materials, including:
- Language activity targeting language development, including vocabulary, syntax, semantics, social skills, categorization, and more.
- Language handout packed with information/tips for parents, teachers, caregivers, and SLPs regarding language development
- Language resource that offers strategies and ready-to-go visuals for SLPs and parents to use with little ones
- Speech materials, including:
- Speech activity that focuses on articulation, phonology, pacing, etc. for little ones
- Speech handout that includes information/tips for parents, caregivers, and teachers regarding speech development
- Speech resource, including specific strategies and ready-to-go visuals for SLPs and parents to use with little ones
- Article snapshots: Each month, you receive three article snapshots, one each for feeding/swallowing, speech/voice, and language/literacy. Each snapshot summarizes a recently published article, keeping your evidence base fresh and saving you time by summarizing key findings from each article and how you can implement these findings in your clinical practice.