Pediatric Therapy Fix August 2018 Digital Downloads
SLP Insights delivers fresh, engaging therapy materials targeted for Speech-Language Pathologists working with the pediatric population in rehabilitation settings. Subscribe to Therapy Fix for $25/month to receive digital access and paper copies of all materials delivered to your mailbox every month, including the book featured in the literacy pack. You receive a unique code to download the products in digital format for free. If you'd like to save on the cost and get Therapy Fix delivered every month, check out the monthly subscription.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the August 2018 Pediatric Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Literacy Pack: Bee Makes Tea
Feeding and Swallowing
- Resource: Chewing Exercises
- Picky Eating Task: Sorting Fruits and Veggies
- Handout: How to Get Your Child Involved at Mealtimes
- Resource: Visual Schedule
- Task: Wh- Questions
- Handout: Strategies and Tips for Meaningful Conversations With Your Child
- Resource: Anatomy of Speech
- Fluency Therapy Task: Bumpy vs. Smooth Speech
- Handout: Tips for Parents of Children Who Stutter
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (88 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.